Information Collection and Purposes of Use
Individually Identifiable Information:
- In order to use the Service of TWCMSI (whether as Client or Contractor) we may ask you to provide us your personal information such as own name, company name, date of birth, contact e-mail, cellular number, land telephone number, Fax number, postal code, mailing address etc.
- We’ll not share your given information to any 3rd party for any uses.
- In connection of online jobs assignment we may use your personal Information such as credit card information, Skrill, Payza, PayPal or other financial account information, and billing address to your clients to ensure your payments for the respective services done by you (contractor).
- We may accumulate further Personal Information to confirm your personal or company identity, as such your taxpayer identification number. We may request such documents to verify this information if required.
- You (Client or Contractor) may register to join under TWCMSI offered the Services directly through the TWCMSI Site or sign in into your account.
- We (TWCMSI) may use your Personal Information in some concerned service cases, essentially to provide the related Service and fulfill your transactions.
- Also we (TWCMSI) may use your Personal Information to get in touch with you with TWCMSI marketing or promotional materials, newsletters, and added information that may have interest to you. If you do not wish to receive such promotional materials, newsletters from us then please do not hesitate to unsubscribe.
- Cookies: We may use “cookies” to gather information, but it is not for any harmful issues.
- Phishing: Phishing meant identity theft and the practice. To protect from identity theft and safeguarding information is a priority.
- Security: We (TWCMSI) are really concerned about keeping safe your personal or business information and it’s very important to us. As you know, no electronic storage method on the internet is 100% secure, so please keep secure your sensitive information such as User ID, Password, Credit card, debit card and bank account number so that it’s easily not accessible by anyone.
- Sharing information and disclosure: As a freelancer or contractor you may make your own profile, adding profile picture, education, offline job experience and other related information and this may viewable via publicly.
- Use of third party links: Please carefully use any third parties links from our site. If you want to visit 3rd party links then open it separately in a different page at your own risk.